This is the Linux app named CNCpad whose latest release can be downloaded as cncpad.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CNCpad with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCNC PAD, is a CNC program with syntax highlighting editor for professionals. This Publisher offers a simple and intuitive editing for G-CODE languages, Fanuc, Siemens, Heidenhain, Num mode, etc... CNC PAD includes many features that allow to maximize its production time and significantly decrease the number of input errors.
Calculate and View : Target G1 G2 G3 operations Calculate and View : Drilling operations Calculate and View : Bolt Circle Calculations for points arranged equally spaced in a circle Part View
Of more connection to the numerical control simulation program live to verify paths. CNC PAD also communicates directly with &quot;Cutting Tools Manager&quot; and allows you to set from true cutting tools list, but also of pre-calculate the good cutting speed to suit the material being machined.
- computer numerical control
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cncpad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.