This is the Linux app named CocoaDialog whose latest release can be downloaded as CocoaDialog-2.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CocoaDialog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPlease visit: https://github.com/cocoadialog/cocoadialog This project is no longer being hosted on SourceForge.
CocoaDialog allows the use of common GUI controls such as file selectors, text input, progress bars, yes/no confirmations and more with a command-line application. It requires no knowledge of Cocoa, and is ideal for use in shell and Perl scripts.
Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cocoadialog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.