This is the Linux app named cocolib / light field suite whose latest release can be downloaded as cocolib-release-6.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cocolib / light field suite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cocolib / light field suite
DESCRIPTIONLibrary for continuous convex optimization in image analysis, together with a command line tool and Matlab interface.
Implements several recent algorithms for inverse problems and image segmentation with total variation regularizers and vectorial multilabel transition costs.
Also included is a suite for variational light field analysis, which ties into the HCI light field benchmark set and givens reference implementations for a number of our recently published algorithms.
*** NOTE: documentation on the SourceForge page is outdated and not updated anymore, please visit http://cocolib.net ***
- CUDA Implementations of recent algorithms for variational image analysis
- (Growing) subset implemented in OpenCL
- Same subset with Matlab interface
- Library and example: command line tool for image processing
- Vectorial total variation: inverse problems, inpainting, optical flow
- Total variation: inverse problems, inpainting and segmentation
- Total Curvature: inverse problems, inpainting and segmentation
- Vectorial Multilabel problems: linear, cyclic and Potts interactions
- Light field analysis: depth estimation, regularization, segmentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cocolib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.