This is the Linux app named comFramework whose latest release can be downloaded as comFramework.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named comFramework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
comFramework presents a flexible, widely customizable CAN communication interface for embedded applications; it covers the CAN stack down to the hardware driver. Signal based application code is linked to the frame based HW abstraction layer.
The interface imposes easy to fulfill requirements on the integration environment and will fit in most embedded platforms.
A powerful code generator auto-codes those parts of the interface, which depend on your specific CAN network databases; particularly the unpack/pack functions for message (de)composition are generated.
The high degree of flexibility results from using the template engine StringTemplate V4 by Terence Parr, see www.stringtemplate.org. The engine is fed with the parsed contents of the *.dbc files and can transform the information in nearly any kind of textual representation.
Major samples demonstrate how to interface the generated CAN API with dSPACE TargetLink and MathWorks Embedded Coder to support model based APSW design.
- Universal CAN communication interface
- Targets embedded automotive real-time applications
- C code generator from DBC files
- Highly customizable code generation
- Supports E2E
- Integrates with Embedded Coder and TargetLink
Developers, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/comframe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.