This is the Linux app named Command line FFT to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fft_v71-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Command line FFT to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Command line FFT to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEver had a bunch of ASCII data that you would like to have a quick look at in frequency domain, but don't want to fire up some bulky analysis software package just for that? Well, I have... So I wrote this tiny tool. It is based on fftw (www.fftw.org) and boost's program options (boost.org).
cli-fft is really simple: All it does is to receive ASCII data from a file or standard in, FFT it and write out the result into a file or to standard out.
Textual, Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cli-fft/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.