This is the Linux app named Command Line Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as CLWebServices_32bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Command Line Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Command Line Tools
Provides a portable, highly configurable, lightweight command line access to commonly used internet services (see features). Supports any operating system running Java, and can run in curses or a standard console mode.
- SSH Command Set
- Dictionary Command Set
- SMTP Command Set
- IMAP Command Set
- Bing Search Command Set
- Internet Time Command Set
- Language Translation Command Set
- Twitter Command Set
- Weather Command Set
- RSS Command Set
- Wikipedia Command Set
- NEW! Java Doc Command Set
- Coming soon: Periodic execution of commands and notification!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webservicesapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.