This is the Linux app named Compact Internet Protocol Suite whose latest release can be downloaded as CIPS_03_007.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Compact Internet Protocol Suite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Compact Internet Protocol Suite
cIPS is a robust TCP/IP stack for embedded devices.The cIPS library runs without an Operating System and is entirely abstract from any platform. However, it has been fully tested on the Xilinx Spartan 3E Starter Kit.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cipsuite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.