This is the Linux app named Condor GUI whose latest release can be downloaded as Condor_GUI_v093_win.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Condor GUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Condor GUI is a tool for managing and working with one or more HTCondor pools. It was developed at the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany, to support the daily work using HTCondor.
- QDarkStyleSheet is an optional package now
- New layout of job file editor
- Keyword arguments in job file editor
- Linux compatibility
- Creating and submitting job and DAG files
- Analyzing and editing running jobs
- Pool configuration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/condor-gui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.