This is the Linux app named Conscriptus whose latest release can be downloaded as conscriptus-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Conscriptus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web and cellphone mobile application to assist persons, groups and companies assign a meeting at the suitable place and time according to their location and time sheet and shared resource planning.
Includes goods and service public catalog, shared by people to coordinate their efforts.
Affordable for use anywhere and can installed at the company's web site or cellphone thanks to low technical requirements. Implemented in pure C. Designed as SOAP service to easy integration with other systems.
Developers, Telecommunications Industry
C, Delphi/Kylix, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meetup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.