This is the Linux app named Console Mailtool whose latest release can be downloaded as conmailtool.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Console Mailtool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple command line utility to perform various tasks on a remote POP3 e-mail box. Intended as a replacement for the Email Manipulator utility(mailtool.exe). List and delete messages by size, range, or keyword. Handy for tech support.
Customer Service, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conmailtool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.