This is the Linux app named Content Generator for Sketch whose latest release can be downloaded as Radfacespluginfix.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Content Generator for Sketch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Content Generator for Sketch
Content generator allows you quickly create dummy data such as avatars, names, geo location data etc. You can create a custom string by combining any of these options, plain text (example: banana), random number from range (example: [0-20] ), random item from an array (example: [banana~apple~grapes] ). In Sketch app use Plugins\Content Generator\Images\Custom plugin to specify path to your own folder with images. Installation via Sketch Plugin Manager, in the 'Catalog' tab of the Sketch Plugin Manager window search for 'Content Generator'. More types of data, fetch content directly from different online sources, easier extensibility.
- Generating pictures
- Generating names
- Generating dummy text
- Generating strings
- You can create a custom string by combining options
- Sketch plugin manager
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/content-gen-sketch.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.