This is the Linux app named ConvertMAS whose latest release can be downloaded as ConvertMAS.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ConvertMAS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ConvertMAS - molecule converter; use to convert Chemical File Formats. It works on mol, mol2 and sdf files. It converts single file to respective formats. It will split sdf file with multiple molecules into seperate single files of any desired format. Also ConvertMAS creates sdf files from joining of mol, mol2 and sdf files.
This is stand alone application; hence no need of internet connectivity to get results. It will generate output files in less time.
Various online tools are available for conversion of Chemical file formats; but ConvertMAS mainly works on mol, mol2 and sdf effectively.
- 1. It can convert Chemical File formats( mol, mol2, sdf).
- 2. It can merge different file formats into sdf.
- 3. It can split sdf into single multiple files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/convertmas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.