This is the Linux app named Cookie Cutter GDPR Auto Deny whose latest release can be downloaded as cookie_cutter_gdpr_auto_deny-1.3.1-chrome.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cookie Cutter GDPR Auto Deny with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cookie Cutter GDPR Auto Deny
This is a browser plugin for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome which automatically denies cookies for sites that have GDPR-style cookie consent prompts. There is also support for whitelisting and adding new sites to the configuration.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cookie-cutter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.