This is the Linux app named CoSMoSim to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CoSMoS3.1.0+JRE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoSMoSim to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoSMoSim to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCoSMoSim offers an integrated framework for model development, simulation, & experimentation. Its unified logical, visual, and persistence framework supports specifying families of parallel CA, DEVS, Statecharts, and XML-Schema models (see DEVS-Suite simulator).
- Component-based, modular, hierarchical modeling
- Simulatable and non-simulatable models
- Simulation of Parallel DEVS models developed in DEVS-Suite (DEVSJAVA)
- Cellular Automata models
- Database repository for DEVS, Cellular Automata, and XML models
- Measuring strucutural complexity of models
- DEVS Statecharts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cosmosim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.