This is the Linux app named countrycodes whose latest release can be downloaded as countrycodes-1.0.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named countrycodes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis program is an ISO 3166 country code finder. You could find to what country an ISO 3166 two letter code belongs and viceversa. You can also find out which toplevel domain a country is assigned.
This is a fork of the program available at http://www.grigna.com/diego/linux/countrycodes/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/countrycodes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.