This is the Linux app named CourseSync whose latest release can be downloaded as CourseSync.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CourseSync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The program automatically synchronizes (one way) the course related work from the course management system to desktop, all the user needs to do is to add the courses he wishes to follow, and as and when required run the sync function and it will automatically download the lectures that have so far not been downloaded and also re download those that have been deleted.
- Adding courses
- Removing courses
- Synchronizing course content from the CMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitscoursesync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.