This is the Linux app named COV2HTML to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as map2cov_4.4_SRC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named COV2HTML to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
COV2HTML to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCOV2HTML provides an easy and 'in home' web interface for biologists that allows coverage visualization of the NGS alignment needed for the analysis. It combines two essential processes: (i) MAP2COV, a tool that converts the huge NGS mapping or coverage files into light specific coverage files which contains genetic elements informations. (ii) COV2HTML, a visualization interface allowing a real-time analysis of data with selected criteria. Thus this interface offers a visualization of NGS mapping coverage data (DNA-seq, RNA-seq, ChIP-seq and TSS) performed in different prokaryotic organisms (bacteria, viruses...) or different experimental conditions (mutant versus wild type strains or different growth states…) facilitating studies.
- RNA-Seq strand coverage visualization : Black (strand +), Purple (strand -)
- ncRNA feature analysis
- X and Y Zooms are supported
- Security enhanced: HTTPS as default
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Tk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cov2html/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.