This is the Linux app named CPL Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as cpled_win_bin-0.4.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CPL Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CPLed is an OpenSIPS tool for editing CPL scripts in a friendly and easy graphical way. It can be used as a standalone application or embedded in a web page as applet. It also provide CPL script transport functionalities via SIP and HTTP protocols.
Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpled/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.