This is the Linux app named CPoll based C++ server pages whose latest release can be downloaded as cppsp_0.2.5.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CPoll based C++ server pages with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CPoll based C++ server pages
DESCRIPTIONCPPSP (C++ Server Pages) is an open source web application framework similar to ASP.NET. It features a template parser that parses, compiles, and loads CPPSP pages automatically at runtime. CPPSP pages have a very similar syntax to ASP and ASP.NET, where all code is considered HTML by default, and server-side active code can be embedded using "<% ... %>".
CPPSP is built upon the CPoll asynchronous I/O and utility library, which offers simple I/O abstraction, network abstraction, memory management, and container classes.
CPPSP project home page:
Main development happens on github at:
Documentation is currently being worked on, but there is a doxygen reference at:
GCC 4.7 or above is required even for the binary release because .cppsp pages need to be compiled at runtime.
CPPSP currently only supports linux (due to the use of epoll).
- Automatic parsing and compiling of pages. Just copy a .cppsp file into your www directory, and it is instantly accessible. No need to manually compile CPPSP pages.
- Automatic re-compilation. Make a modification to a .cppsp file, and the changes will show up in your browser immediately after refresh.
- Simple syntax and API similar to ASP .NET
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpollcppsp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.