This is the Linux app named CppMyLogger whose latest release can be downloaded as MyLogger-v0.0.2.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CppMyLogger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMyLogger is a project I started for my own C++ based projects. Output streams can be added to the logger to log to multiple outputs. Furthermore the logger has a verbosity level and also a special macro to log only once every 'n' times.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppmylogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.