This is the Linux app named cpuspeedy whose latest release can be downloaded as cpuspeedy-0.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cpuspeedy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCpuspeedy is simple and easy to use program which allows you to change the clock speed and voltage of the CPUs on the fly, using the Linux's CPUFreq driver.
Use it and you should save battery consumption and reduce the temperature of your laptop.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpuspeedy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.