This is the Linux app named Cross-platform Management Console whose latest release can be downloaded as cpmc_source_150703.ZIP. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cross-platform Management Console with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cross-platform Management Console
DESCRIPTIONCross-platform Management Console is Windows-Linux administrative shell which provides common user interface for management. CPMC is a central place to access administrative tools. You can easily extend its functionality by creating your own snapins.
Customer Service, System Administrators, Developers
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpmc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.