This is the Linux app named Crosswise Web Calendar whose latest release can be downloaded as crosswise_0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crosswise Web Calendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crosswise Web Calendar
The Crosswise project is a web-based community event calendar that adds modular data analysis and visualization, and communication methods, to provide community organizations with a powerful event planning, collaboration and analysis tool.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crosswise/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.