This is the Linux app named CSBB-v3.0 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CSBB-v3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSBB-v3.0 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CSBB-v3.0 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCSBB is a command line-based bioinformatics suite to analyze biological data acquired through varied avenues of biological experiments. CSBB is implemented in Perl, while it also leverages the use of R, java, python and ruby in background for specific modules. Major focus of CSBB is to allow users from biology and bioinformatics community, to get benefited by performing down-stream analysis tasks while eliminating the need to write programming code. CSBB is currently available on Linux, UNIX.
Currently CSBB provides 18 modules focused on analytical tasks like performing upper-quantile normalization, interactive visualization and next generation sequencing pipelines. CSBB now also has capability to process public data. Providing User with End to End pipeline experience.
- Differential Expression
- Public Data Processing
- End to End Pipelines
- Open Source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csbb-v3-0/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.