This is the Linux app named CSV Loader whose latest release can be downloaded as CSVLoader2.2Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSV Loader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCSV Loader is a Java application that loads data from Excel CSV files into Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL relational databases. IMPORTANT: After downloading, please visit http://csvloader.sourceforge.net for installation instructions.
The source files are available at https://github.com/awijasa/csvldr. Use Netbeans IDE to open the project.
- Load an Excel CSV file into Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Insert new records
- Update existing records
- Compare incoming data from Excel side-by-side with the existing data within the database
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csvloader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.