This is the Linux app named Custom Console whose latest release can be downloaded as CCInstaller.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Custom Console with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Use Custom JAR files as Command Line commands with this custom command line console program. Simply write your JAR files to accept Main String Arguments and use them in the command line window. Commands Avail. CCB Files are Batch for Custom Console.
- Executes Custom JAR's as Command Line Commands
- NEW .CCB Batch File Processing
- Can be used as a whole other programming language
- Fully Functional JAR Operated Command Line
- Write Your own JAR commands and Install them.
- Perfect for Java Developers
- Make Menus and Batched or Scheduled Processes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cconsole/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.