This is the Linux app named CuteMouse - lightweight DOS mouse driver whose latest release can be downloaded as ctm20a4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CuteMouse - lightweight DOS mouse driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CuteMouse - lightweight DOS mouse driver
DESCRIPTIONCuteMouse is a DOS based mouse driver, fully written in assembly language. It's optimized for size (and speed) to allocate as small as possible amount of your precious 640KB RAM. It currently supports serial and PS/2 mice and, if BIOS support present an
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cutemouse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.