This is the Linux app named Cyrus-SASL for Windows whose latest release can be downloaded as cyrus-sasl-2.1.27-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cyrus-SASL for Windows with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cyrus-SASL for Windows
DESCRIPTIONThis project offers Cyrus-SASL for Windows. It supports: OpenSSL, Berkeley DB and GSS API. It comes in two flavours: Static and Dynamic Plugins (a.k.a. mechanisms). It can be easily integrated with OpenLDAP.
* OpenSSL 1.0.2j (FIPS enabled)
* LMDB 0.9.70
* Heimdal Kerberos 1.7rc1
To the best of our knowledge, this is the only Windows distribution of Cyrus SASL project Series 2.x
Thanks for your feedback and support.
- Kerberos V for Windows (https://sourceforge.net/p/heimdal-win/)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/saslwindows/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.