This is the Linux app named DAHDI for HFC-S PCI A with OSLEC whose latest release can be downloaded as dahdi-hfcs-2011-10-30.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DAHDI for HFC-S PCI A with OSLEC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DAHDI for HFC-S PCI A with OSLEC
This project is for people who want to access one or more HFC-S PCI A based ISDN BRI cards over the DAHDI interface and maybe want to use other DAHDI hardware in parallel, too. DAHDI driven hardware can be used by Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, Yate and other telephony software. The HFC-S PCI A based cards are very cheap and thus ideal for private BRI users.
The OSLEC is being developed since a long time ago and said to be very good. The superiority of "hardware echo cancellers" is a myth. This makes the fact that HFC-S does not have a hardware echo canceller an advantage if you decide to better use free software and maybe even improve the echo canceller.
The dahdi-hfcs is the latest Digium DAHDI kernel module svn trunk plus adopted and properly renamed zaphfc driver plus latest OSLEC echo canceller svn trunk, all ready to compile out-of-the-box. By default only the things you need to drive a HFC-S PCI A based ISDN BRI card plus some software drivers like dummy device and echo canceller
- Complete DAHDI telephony driver, latest svn trunk from Digium
- Zaphfc driver adopted for DAHDI
- OSLEC echo cancellation
- Everything ready to build out-of-the-box! Git pull and go! Forget the patching.
- Works with Asterisk and FreeSWITCH and others.
- Cool new logo! :-)
- Cool new name. zaptel is obsolete, zaphfc is incomplete, outdated, wrong. New name is dahdi_hfcs, comments and better suggestions welcome.
- Name change done throughout the whole code tree. Only ZTHFC remains for dahdi-tools to be able to auto-detect.
- In case of any problems please contact me directly and we try to solve them! :-)
- Support over VoIP! Set up a SIP-phone or mumble and we can solve problems there perhaps!
Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dahdi-hfcs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.