This is the Linux app named darktable whose latest release can be downloaded as darktable-3.8.1-win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named darktable with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
darktable is an open source photography workflow application and non-destructive raw developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images, enhance them and export them on local or remote storage.
- Non-destructive editing
- GPU accelerated image processing
- Professional color management
- Cross platform
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Filtering and sorting
- Zero-latency, zoomable user interface
- Tethered shooting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/darktable.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.