This is the Linux app named Database Deployment Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as ddm-0.1k-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Database Deployment Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Database Deployment Manager
DESCRIPTIONDBM is a Database Deployment Manager application. It provides an easy way of creating the initial database layout, and also features a diagram editor to visualize the relationship between tables. It also has a unique object oriented modelling feature
- DB Table management and creation
- E-R diagram generation
- Object Oriented Data modelling
- Visual Query Builder
- Parallel deployment
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbm-project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.