This is the Linux app named DataFinder whose latest release can be downloaded as DataFinder-2.1.0-RELEASE-51.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DataFinder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDataFinder is a data management client developed in Python that primarily targets the management of scientific technical data. The system is able to handle large amounts of data and can be easily integrated in existing working environments.
- Organization of managed data objects within a hierarchical structure which is determined by a free-definable data model
- Import of data files into different storage locations
- Archival of managed data using Tivoli Storage Manager as storage backend
- Support of standard file browser features, e.g. coyping, moving, deletion, ...
- Support of symbolic links on data objects
- Support of complex search queries based upon meta data
- Platform-independent graphical user interfaces
- Access to managed data via a Python API
Aerospace, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datafinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.