This is the Linux app named DavmailCtrl whose latest release can be downloaded as DavmailCtrl. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DavmailCtrl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Davmail ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/davmail/?source=directory ) is an amazing program that I use on daily basis on my personal and business computers.
This is a script I wrote to control Davmail.
This program will allow you to:
- Start / Stop / Restart / Install / Update or check the status of Davmail.
I wrote it primarily to help myself, initially to get make the update of davmail a bit easier.
- update Davmail with just a command
- start/stop/restart Davmail with just a command
- check Davmail status from the command line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/davmailctrl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.