This is the Linux app named DBE whose latest release can be downloaded as dbe-0.7.5-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDBE (Database Explorer) is a complete database front-end written in PHP. It supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Firebird/Interbase, and SQLite. Features include relations support, custom query execution, and data imports/exports.
Please note that this page only contains stable releases. For up-to-date code please visit the project's GitHub Page: https://github.com/voran/dbe .
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Firebird/Interbase, Oracle and SQLite
- Supports primary and foreign keys
- Supports data imports and exports in SQL, CSV, and XML
- Provies its own abstraction layer - does not need PEAR or DBO
Project is a database management tool, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, Firebird/InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.