This is the Linux app named DBF converter (unicode support) whose latest release can be downloaded as 930806-LoadDBF.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBF converter (unicode support) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DBF converter (unicode support)
DESCRIPTIONthere are several small applications in C# for importing and or exporting DBF (foxpro database) files. none of them supports for FARSI or ARABIC unicodes, so i completed their application to involve it.
it has one drow-back i know : it cant convert farsi unicodes to DBF version as well as needed.
whole project is written in C# and solution is attached here, so you can change and modify it.
- load file from DBF, CSV, XML, HTML
- export file to DBF, CSV, XML, HTML
- multi tab view
- table management tools (navigation, sort, edit table, edit structure, undo changes, ...)
- support for more than 100 unicodes
- can load into DBF if SQL or JNET is not installed in system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbfconverterunicodesupport/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.