This is the Linux app named DBforBIX whose latest release can be downloaded as dbforbix-2.2-beta-linux64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBforBIX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDBforBIX is a daemon designed to work in combination with Zabbix Enterprise Monitor to provide multi-tiered monitoring, performance and availability reporting and measurement for the many kind of different databases, along with server performance metrics.
It provides an effective mechanism to acquire data from numerous databases installation, and in turn provides this information for monitoring and performance metrics to your Zabbix server.
You can then utilize the reporting capabilities of Zabbix for all data collected, and provide analysis such as graphs and service level agreement metrics for stakeholders.
The current distribution contains a set of pre-defined templates which incorporate alerting and graphing capabilities from initial deployment.
However these can be fine tuned to suit your needs and data/monitoring requirements.
DBforBIX can run as a Windows Service and is able to work on many different environments.
- multithread, superscalar
- completely wrote in java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbforbix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.