This is the Linux app named dbuic2vdvbc whose latest release can be downloaded as dbuic2vdvbc-0_4_0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dbuic2vdvbc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONdbuic2vdvbc (DB Uic to VDV BarCode) gets the VDV relevant information out of the UIC -barcode to produce output in a VDV-KA compliant way.
dbuic2vdvbc is a reference implementation, providing an API which can either be integrated in existing and future applications, or can be used as a guideline how UIC- Barcode processing works. It is entirely written in C, can be used to build a shared or static lib, or for linking the objects directly to the application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbuic2vdvbc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.