This is the Linux app named DDE-BIFTOOL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dde_biftool_v3.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DDE-BIFTOOL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DDE-BIFTOOL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDDE-BIFTOOL is a set of routines for performing numerical bifurcation analysis of delay-differential equations, running in Matlab or Octave. It was originally created by Koen Engelborghs at KU Leuven (Belgium). 
Tutorial demo <http://ddebiftool.sourceforge.net/demos/neuron/html/demo1_simple.html> shows the output of an illustrative demo.
<http://ddebiftool.sourceforge.net> links to documentation, a list of contributors and current maintainers.
The original DDE-BIFTOOL webpage at KU Leuven  stores versions up to 3.0 and their documentation.
Further tutorials (by M Bosschaert) at <https://sites.google.com/a/uhasselt.be/maikel-bosschaert/home> (pdf files).
- Bifurcation analysis for dynamical systems with delay
- numerical continuation
- normal form computation for bifurcations of equilibria
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ddebiftool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.