This is the Linux app named Dead Zone Scripts whose latest release can be downloaded as PowerTools-1.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dead Zone Scripts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dead Zone Scripts
Dead Zone Scripts will be here to help out the newbies and even the guru's of the linux world. The scripts and programs range from system tools to irc scripts and even scripts for Gaim (popular linux chat tool). System tools range from kernel building to
Developers, Education, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dead-zone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.