This is the Linux app named Debio-Sql whose latest release can be downloaded as DSql-0_8_5-Win32.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Debio-Sql with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Debio-Sql is a database tool for the Firebird RDBMS,
Cross platform without Serious dependency!
Lite and efficient!
Code completion, Object finder, Syntax highlighter with customization,
Work with FB 2.x And FB 3.x Api.
Embedded connection support.
Altering the Stored procedures and the Functions(FB 3.x).
Release binaries in (Linux x86_64 Gtk2/3 Qt4/5 , Win32/64) for every version, (XOS will be added in future versions).
Graphical Relations with chart
User Manager with Privileges
Create/Alter Tables with graphical tool
Graphical query builder
Copy Database (Meta-data/Content) with graphical wizard between two databases
Developed with the FreePascal and the Lazarus.
- Code comletion
- Syntax hilighter with customization
- History on executed queries/scripts
- Firebird 2.x/3.x
- Native Cross platform
- Smart select on aliases(Selectable database objects)
- Run In User-Mode or Portable
- Embedded Support
- Multi cursor in editor
Advanced End Users, Developers
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/debio-sql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.