This is the Linux app named Decentralized Internet whose latest release can be downloaded as Decentralized-Internet.EXE. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Decentralized Internet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project was created in order to support a new internet. One that is more open, free, and censorship-resistant in comparison to the old internet. An internet that eventually wouldn't need to rely on telecom towers, an outdated grid, or all these other "old school" forms of tech. We believe P2P compatibility is an important part of the future of the net. Grid Computing also plays a role in having a better means of transferring information in a speedy, more cost-efficient and reliable manner.
- Be part of the "next generation" internet
- Offload data across multiple nodes and/or clusters
- Build decentralized web and distributed computing projects
- Create your own custom enterprise-level blockchain solutions
- Support P2P connectivity and build custom grid computing instances
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers, Architects
KDE, Grouping and Descriptive Categories (UI), Command-line, Eclipse, IntelliJ
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/decentralized-internet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.