This is the Linux app named DeDAY to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DeDay_beta2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DeDAY to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DeDAY to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDeDAY (Demography Data Analyses) is a tool of analyzing demography data. It supports Gompertz, Weibull and Logistic distributions.
DeDay also supports mixed mortality models based on these distribution such as the Gompertz-Makeham distribution. Distributions such as Gompertz describes only age-dependent mortality, which increases over time. Mixed mortality models, such as in Gompertz-Makeham distribution, consider a more general case where mortality is consist of both age-dependent and in-dependent mortality.
Mixed models partition mortality into exogenous and endogenous components, so that the intrinsic survivorship can be estimated without the interference from extrinsic noise.
DeDAY supports both interval-censored data and exact event-time data. Using MLE (Maximum Likelihood Estimate), DeDAY fits statistic model to the data. DeDAY also calculates the variances and the multi-dimensional confidence limits of model parameters.
DeDAY is free for academic users.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), wxWidgets, Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deday/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.