This is the Linux app named Deep Network Analyzer (DNA) whose latest release can be downloaded as DNASetup.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Deep Network Analyzer (DNA) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Deep Network Analyzer (DNA)
DESCRIPTIONDNA is an open, flexible and extensible deep network analyzer software server and software architecture for gathering and analyzing network packets, network sessions and applications protocols, passively off enterprise class networks.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Government, Information Technology, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Flat-file, IBM DB2, JDBC, MySQL, Oracle, Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dnasystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.