This is the Linux app named denovo_solid_pipeline whose latest release can be downloaded as denovo_solid_pipeline_1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named denovo_solid_pipeline with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
denovo_solid_pipeline (DSP) is a semi automated pipeline for short genome assembly using SOLiD sequencing data. The main features of the pipeline are the optimization of the number of read-correction runs and computational resources via dynamic programming. DSP also has the advantage over the currently available pipeline (denovo2) of generating more contigs suitable for further assembly steps, increasing the chances of detecting sequencing errors and/or polymorphic sites.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/denovosolid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.