This is the Linux app named DevLogger to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DevLogger.win18.104.22.168.runonly.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DevLogger to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DevLogger to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDevLogger is a software framework used to collect, monitor, and log data from any number of instruments or input devices simultaneously. Initial support provides for serial connections to Radio Shack 22-812 multimeters and My Weigh HD Scales.
- Radio Shack 22-812 multimeter data collection
- My Weigh HD Scale data collection
- "Virtual Clock" device used for demonstration purposes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/devlogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.