This is the Linux app named DexChat whose latest release can be downloaded as DexChat1.5.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DexChat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Two programs in java to send and receive messages directly from one computer to another without involving any third party, ensuring that your messages are safe.
IMPORTANT- First get Java from http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp if you don't have it already.
- Complete documentations
- No third party involved
- Secure Communication
- Infinite user support
- Server commands, described in detail in the zip file
- Chat automatically deleted at exit
- Multi-platform compatible, as long as Java is installed
- Development of version 1.4 is on
- Expect file sharing feature soon
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dexchat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.