This is the Linux app named dezoomify whose latest release can be downloaded as dezoomify-1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dezoomify with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe Dezoomify Python script takes a URL of a page with a Zoomify image in it, asynchronously downloads the image's tiles and losslessly stitches them together into a single image. You can also download several images at once in batch mode. Any zoom level of an image can be downloaded while the most zoomed in one is used by default.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dezoomify/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.