This is the Linux app named Dgraph whose latest release can be downloaded as v23.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dgraph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dgraph is a horizontally scalable and distributed GraphQL database, the only native GraphQL database to have a graph backend. Dgraph is able to do things that other graph DBs can’t. It provides consistent replication, automatic data movement for shard balancing, distributed ACID transactions, as well as native support for full text search, regular expressions and geo search.
If you have over 10 SQL tables interconnected via foreign keys, or sparse data that don’t fit neatly into SQL tables; or if you just want a simple and flexible schema, and prioritize speed and performance at scale, Dgraph is the best choice for you. It’s fully equipped with everything you need and more.
- Sharded and distributed architecture
- Consistent replication
- Automatic data movement and shard balancing
- GraphQL inspired language
- Grpc / HTTP + JSON / RDF protocols
- Distributed ACID transactions
- Native support for full text search, regular expressions and geo search
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dgraph.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.