This is the Linux app named Dialow: a GNU/Linux Smart Surfer whose latest release can be downloaded as dialow-0.08.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dialow: a GNU/Linux Smart Surfer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dialow: a GNU/Linux Smart Surfer
Dialow is a Smart Surfer for Linux. It allows the user to choose the cheapest ISP at any given moment. It uses pon to connect to the web and provides a dialog frontend. It is written in Bash and Gawk. ISP information is retrieved from different providers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dialow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.