This is the Linux app named Diana Disassembler whose latest release can be downloaded as diana-src-2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Diana Disassembler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DiDasm is a small and fast disassembler, useful for Windows kernel developers.
- highly portable, has minimal runtime requirements (C runtime);
- core libraries do not require any external components;
- includes instructions emulator (diana_processor);
- has stream oriented design;
Supported platforms: i386, amd64
Supported instructions: x586/amd64/FPU/MMX/SSE/SSE2
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/diana-dasm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.